How to use it:
* Use the shortcode [qrcode] within your site to generate a QR Code including the URL of the current site
* Use the fullowing short code to generate a indivdual qr code with any text content:[qrcode content="CONTENT" size="80" alt="ALT_TEXT" class="CLASS_NAME"]
* Possible parameters are: alt, size, class, credit, shadow* If you don`t give any parameter like 'alt' or 'size', the standard parameters are: alt = "Scan the QR Code"
1. Download the file qrcode-wprhe.zip Do not rename the file !important
2. Go to your Wordpress administrator panel at /wp-admin
3. Got to /wp-admin/plugin-install.php and upload the downloaded zip file
4. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
5. Use the shortcode [qrcode] within your desired posts.
You find the newest version of this plugin here and on the official wordpress site: here
So you help me to keep this site alive.